Discover the emerging freelance market
In this webinar, our two Mono experts discusses the outcome of our recent report on freelancers. Tune in as Mie Bilberg, VP of Marketing, and Elisabeth Grothe-Møller, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Web Analyst, explore freelance statistics including growth in freelancing, the impact of the pandemic and much more. Discover the freelancer industry - an underestimated gem accounting for 15% of all emplyees in EU.
Meet the freelancer, a young dynamic bunch, as research show that 42% of freelancers are between 18-34. They are all part of an underestimated industry, worth paying attention to, as it is growing rapidly and is being boosted by Covid-19.
Listen in as our two Mono experts uncovers this little talked about industry, accounting for 15% of the European workforce.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The freelancer landscape;
- Generational differences in the type of work freelancers do;
- Which products would be key for Mono reselling partners, who want to take advantage of this market opportunity;
- Marketing assets that freelancers need from their digital service providers;
- Why freelancers are not resellers of the software they recommend;
- How freelancers use technology differently.