This season, we felt that the major themes across all the conferences were:
- Customer experience: How can digital service providers deliver a more meaningful engagement with their SMB customers? And how can technology help SMBs deliver more value to their customers?
- Scalable services: How can digital service providers effectively deliver service at scale? And how can they position themselves as the small business owners’ trusted digital advisor?
- One-stop shops: How can service providers tackle the one-stop shop opportunity? And what elements within the digital marketing tech stack do SMBs want help with?
Highlights from Mono this conference season
- At the B2SMB Global Conference in Chicago, our Director of Business Development, Matt Matergia, explained how ‘The SMB Website Connection’ is a valuable gateway to provide service at scale. Websites give digital service providers a tangible opportunity to grow their SMB customers over time, reduce customer churn and continuously add value through add-on offerings, such as scheduling, e-commerce and more. Download the full presentation for more inspiration.
- In Croatia our COO, Svenn Andersen took to the stage at the SIINDA Local Search Summit to present ‘Personalization: The Ultimate User Experience’, highlighting how simple personalization can help business owners create a digital atmosphere that delivers a better customer experience on their website, and ultimately drives more business. Download the full presentation, or read the full recap on the SIINDA conference on our blog.
- This year’s theme at Yext ONWARD was ‘Knowledge is Power’. Our CTO, David Højelsen, teamed up with Design Director at Yext, Erin Pfiffner, to share their expertise on how to create a better customer experience on websites for SMBs and enterprises, alike. Check out the full recap of their presentation - 10 Lessons from 1 Billion Page Views.
- The annual Asiacomm conference hosted by ALSMA in Thailand focused on ‘Building the Ultimate Digital Commerce Stack’. On-stage - our very own Matt Matergia was joined by Charles Laughlin from the Local Search Association (LSA) to present our latest research on The New Small Business SaaS Customer and understanding SMB preferences on what element of the digital tech stack they want to do themselves (do-it-yourself or DIY), and when they see value in a service-based offering (do-it-with-me/DIFM or do-it-for-me/DIFM) Watch the full recording of their presentation to learn more!
- The Tech Adoption Summit in San Francisco focused on SMBs’ adoption of SaaS and cloud-based technology. The intimate event generated great conversation around a product-driven and more specifically, customer-experience-driven, approach to tech adoption. Charles Laughlin once again took to the stage to present our new research, along with other leaders within the small business tech industry. Read more of Charles’ report analysis on the Tech Adoption Index blog.
See you in 2019
With the 2018 season all wrapped up, we’re already getting ready and excited to see you all in 2019. Interested in having Mono join your event? Feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com