sales development intern - americas
Mono Solutions is looking for a talented Sales Development Intern to join our team in Denver and to become a part of Mono’s Global Youth Talent program and our rapidly growing business serving hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets.
About the job
We’re looking for a Sales Development Intern to work 15-20 hours a week in our growing Denver office. The Sales Development Intern will assist our Head of Business Development with business development activities and reseller management activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for qualifying and pitching early stage prospective partners
- Work to fill the top of the sales funnel by identifying and researching ideal prospects and key decision makers within those organizations
- Updated and manage contacts in SalesForce and look for opportunities to optimize our sales process
- Logistics and coordination of shipments for events
What we expect
- You are currently pursuing a business-related degree
- Familiar with B2B marketing and sales processes
- Understanding or desire to learn the sales cycle around SaaS solutions and digital marketing
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong professionalism and desire to work in an energetic environment
- Solid spoken and written communication skills
- Flexible working style and ability to manage a wide variety of tasks
It would be awesome if...
- Have an understanding or experience with web technology
- Have experience working in SalesForce
- Speak Spanish and/or French
- You have a natural curiosity for new technology and desire to “tinker”
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- Opportunity to gain startup and sales experience – we’ll also focus on teaching you job ready skills.
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Opportunity to potentially travel to industry events and conferences
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé and application by sending an email to us at email@example.com with the subject title ‘Sales Development Intern'. We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis.
As soon as possible
WeWork LoHi (behind Denver Beer Co.)
2420 17th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Feel free to contact Matt Matergia, Director of Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org