QA Test MANAGER
Mono Solutions is looking for a passionate and experienced QA Test Manager to join our team in Copenhagen.
You will join our dynamic and rapidly growing software company serving thousands of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with our world leading online presence platform (30+ markets – mainly Europe and North America).
As the QA Test Manager you will play an active role in ensuring the quality of our software. You will work closely with the Operations and Development Teams on a daily basis.
about the job
As a QA Test Manager, your role will be to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You
should be competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality
You will help to ensure that our software products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop and implement an effective strategy and test plan for on-going improvements and larger feature additions
- Execute test cases (manual or automated), analyze the results and feed them back in structured way to development and product teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
wHAT WE EXPECT
- You have proven experience as a QA tester or similar role in a SaaS environment
- You have experience in project management and QA methodology
- You are experienced in creating and executing automatic test suites
- You have proven experience with Agile frameworks
- You have proven experience with regression testing
- You are able to document and troubleshoot errors
- You have knowledge of test-management software
- Your verbal and written English communication skills are excellent
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You are analytical and have a problem-solving attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
- A challenging and interesting task portfolio
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé and application by sending an email to our COO, Svenn Andersen at email@example.com with the subject title ‘QA Test Manager'. We will be reviewing and interview applications on an on-going basis. Please note that we will only consider applicants with a valid work permit for Denmark.
As soon as possible
Nannasgade 28, 2200 Copenhagen N
Feel free to contact Svenn Andersen, COO at firstname.lastname@example.org