Mono Solutions is looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to join our team in Copenhagen.
You will join our dynamic and rapidly growing software company serving thousands of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with our world leading online presence platform (30+ markets – mainly Europe and North America).
As a Product Manager, you will work with internal and external stakeholders throughout the entire organization from request to launch.
about the job
Your primary role will be to help gathering and prioritizing requirements from customers, break ‘business-needs’ down into functional requirements and shepherding these through development to a successful launch of a new feature or product on the Mono Solutions SaaS platform.
Key to this role is being able to precisely capture a feature request, it´s business value and articulate use-cases for Customers, Developers and internal Product Owners. You should be a structured person and possess strong project management-, business- and analytical skills - and be passionate about Product management.
You will be managing both small and large product development tracks on behalf of resellers and/or internal stakeholders. Typical tasks are:
- Develop BRDs that include use cases so that product development has a clear picture of what they to build
- Shepherd new products /product enhancements through the development cycle to ensure what you have defined is built and delivered on spec and on time and on budget
- Product launch: Document product information that will help marketing to prepare Go-To-Market materials. (Product description, How it works, Value proposition, Features and benefits, Why/How to sell it etc.)
- Sales enablement: Help define the value proposition of the products for the sales team.
- Product positioning: Help develop core product positioning messages and product value propositions based that differentiate Mono Solution products in the market
- Content: Help define tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, etc. that highlight the value proposition
- User personas: Understand and mange to the user personas and their particular needs.
- Competitive intelligence: Research and understand competitive offerings in your marketplaces
wHAT WE EXPECT
- You have proven experience as a Product Manager or BA within web technology and SaaS
- You have experience with agile product management
- You are a solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of the Mono Platform and our resellers
- You have a strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- You have the ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- You are able to work effectively across functional groups and with minimal supervision
- You have a flexible work style and are comfortable in fast moving, high energy and evolving environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
- A challenging and interesting task portfolio
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé and application by sending an email to our COO, Svenn Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Product Manager'. We will be reviewing and interview applications on an on-going basis. Please note that we will only consider applicants with a valid work permit for Denmark.
As soon as possible
Hejrevej 30, 2400 Copenhagen NV
Feel free to contact Svenn Andersen, COO at email@example.com