hr coordinator (Part-time)
Mono Solutions is looking for a part-time HR Coordinator to be responsible for all HR related matters. The position is new and an important role in our fast-growing company. You must be fluent in English and you will be based at our office in Copenhagen.
As a person, you must be service-minded with strong interpersonal skills. As first point of contact in all HR-matters you have strong work ethic, attention to detail and proven ability to well manage relations and processes under time pressure. You are curious, thrive in a dynamic environment and can easily adapt to changes during company growth. You have the ability to take initiative with little direction and you have the ability to initiate and cope with ambiguity and changing targets and tasks. You speak and write English fluently and you are good at communicating in both Danish and English. We are an international company with 15 different nationalities where the corporate language is English. Our company consists of creative and sparkling personalities and professionals. We hope you will contribute to this positive environment.
wHAT WE EXPECT
- Operation of HR- and staff administration, including preparation of employment contracts, allonge, payroll letters, terminations etc
- Maintenance of HR data
- Update and optimise internal HR systems and processes
- Planning of recruitment, including posting job adds, screening candidates and coordination of job interviews
- Employee branding
- Onboarding of new employees in cooperation with department manager
- Monitoring of HR-inbox and forward to relevant parties
- Planning and coordination of HR activities such as annual performance review, salary
regulation, company activities and employee events etc.
- Coordination, implementation and follow-up on HR initiatives and tasks
- Update and further development of employee handbook
- Coordination and corporation with relevant external HR-partners
- Preparation of salary (currently done by the finance department and will only be a HR task if the candidate has experience with preparing payroll)
- Ad. Hoc HR tasks
- Minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in general HR roles
- Higher education in Human Resources or employment law
- You have strong communicative skills and speak and write fluent English and Danish
- Great knowledge of local labour and taxation law
- You are highly structured and detail oriented
- You work independently and take responsibility for your own tasks
- Experience with preparing payroll is an advantage, but is not a must.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An independent part-time position (20-25 hours a week) in our office in Copenhagen
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
- Opportunity to attend conferences for continued learning
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and exciting challenges
- Freedom in your work life
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé and application by sending an email to our Finance Manager, Kira Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘HR Coordinator'. We will continuously review applications and conduct interviews. The application deadline is November 6, 2017.
As soon as possible
Nannasgade 28, 2200 Copenhagen N
Feel free to contact Kira Petersen, Finance Manager at email@example.com