associate sales coordinator
Mono Solutions is looking for a talented Associate Sales Coordinator to join our Partner Growth and Acquisition team for approximately 20 hours a week at our Copenhagen and to become a part of a rapidly growing business serving hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets.
about the job
As an Associate Sales Coordinator you will support business development activities for new resellers globally and assist the Global Head of Sales with business development activities and reseller management activities.
Key to this role is having a strong interest in sales activities and understanding the growing landscape of online presence and the SaaS model. You should possess a strong mind and organizational skills and have a willingness to face challenges and a strong desire to learn.
- Handling all inbound leads from websites, campaigns, or conferences and develop leads into prospective reseller opportunities
- Support the Partners Success Managers and Global Head of Sales with sales activities
- Learn and manage Salesforce (our CRM system) for sales activities
- Understanding the Mono Solutions SaaS platform and go-to-market strategy for new partners
- Deliver product demonstrations of the Mono Platform
- Ad hoc sales activities
what we expect
- You are fluent in English, and possess solid spoken and written communication skills
- You have strong social skills
- You possess strong professionalism and desire to work in an energetic environment
- You understand or have a desire to learn the sales cycle and reseller channel approach around SaaS solutions
- You are have positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- You have an ability for attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- You are able to work in our Copenhagen office 20 hours a week
- Pursuing a degree in a relevant field, e.g. Business, Finance, etc with a minimum of one year left in your studies (preferably in the last year of your Bachelor's degree or first year of your Master's degree)
it would be awesome if...
- You spoke Spanish (a plus, not a requirement)
- You have experience working with Salesforce
- You have a good understanding or experience with web technology is an advantage
- You are familiar with B2B marketing, sales processes and consulting practices
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
- Social events specifically for our student assistants
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your application and CV by sending an email to our Global Head of Sales, Tricia Score at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Sales Coordinator".
January 7, 2019 - we will be reviewing applications as they are received.
Hejrevej 30, 2400 Copenhagen NV
Feel free to contact Tricia Score, Global Head of Sales at email@example.com