SENIOR Digital DESIGNER
Mono Solutions is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Digital Designer to join our team in Copenhagen.
You will join our dynamic and rapidly growing software company serving thousands of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with our world leading online presence platform (30+ markets – mainly Europe and North America).
Mono equips digital service providers with the best solutions for delivering top-performing websites to help small business succeed across the digital landscape.
About the job
As a Senior Digital Designer you will play a key role in the Product Design Team. You will work closely with both the Product Management Team and the Development Team on a daily basis, and be responsible for creating and maintaining a user friendly interface for our website builder, e-commerce, scheduling, blog and newsletter system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and experience working on UI design and visuals, with strong ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, deep attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for customers using a clean, modern, beautiful aesthetic. You will partner with product management, development and others to build and grow the design system and, own the design execution
Responsibilities and profile
- Own and manage Monos Product Design system and follow the design from concept to handoff to development
- Be well-versed in HTML, CSS, responsive design and ensure design is well documented and ready for development to implement
- Design UI that meets product and development requirements in a cohesive, systematic, and user-focused manner
What we expect
- 5+ years of experience.
- College degrees in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, or similarly interdisciplinary fields are preferred
- Expert user of Sketch and or other modern design tools
- Expert knowledge of typography, color theory and layout principles
- Strong knowledge of user interface design and design patterns
- Experience with creating, managing, and enforcing a style guide or design system
- Experience creating visual design
- Enjoy explaining and presenting your work and decisions and embrace feedback to help you produce better design
- Think in terms of systems, not just one-off solutions, that scale across Monos entire ecosystem
- Push yourself and your teammates to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, inventive solutions that consider the small details.
- Thrive working with other designers.
- You have solid English written and verbal communication skills
- Are familiar with Kanban, Lean or Agile development methodologies.
- You are outgoing and good with people (you will be working closely with team members from many different nationalities)
It would be awesome if...
- You have former experience with either dashboard, scheduling, eCommerce, website builders or content management systems (CMS)
- You understand the needs of the SMB segment
What's in for you?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and monthly Friday Bars
- Opportunity to attend conferences for continued learning
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé, application and portfolio by sending an email to our CCO, René Hedegaard Petersen at email@example.com with the subject title ‘Senior Digital Designer'.
As soon as possible
Hejrevej 28, 2400 Copenhagen N
Feel free to contact René Hedegaard Petersen, Chief Creative Officer at +45 2172 3632