Mono Solutions is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team in Copenhagen full-time and to become a part of a rapidly growing SaaS business serving hundreds of thousands of websites and other digital marketing SaaS subscriptions across 30+ markets.
About the job
We are looking for a results-driven and agile marketing professional with a diverse marketing background to join Mono’s Marketing & Communications team. The Marketing Manager will primarily focus on driving demand generation via inbound and outbound marketing activities as well as act as a go-to marketing resource for sales support.
- Manage the annual and quarterly campaign plan as defined by the overall marketing strategy, refine the messaging based on target audiences, and execute
- Content generation with the specific focus to grow demand and lead nurturing initiatives
- Create presentations and other materials to support sales efforts
- Define and execute account-based marketing campaigns
- Become the resident marketing Salesforce expert to work with marketing automation, and track marketing related activities, including reporting on KPIs
- Coordinate and attend industry conferences to focused on generating new business
- Work with industry partners on executing co-marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Assist product marketing efforts to refine USPs in new markets and industries
What we expect
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working with B2B Marketing
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns from end-to-end
- Hands-on experience working with CRM (a big plus if Salesforce) for marketing activities
- You are a go-getter who is comfortable working independently as well as part of a team in a dynamic, evolving environment
- You are passionate about marketing, have an excellent attention to detail and excited to work in a global structure
- Flexible to take meetings outside of normal office hours and travel internationally (estimated 20-25 days a year)
- Perfect written and spoken communication in English, ideally native (if relevant - you must already have approval to work in Denmark with the proper visa in place)
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 16 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your application and CV by sending an email to our Head of Marketing & Communications, Jillian Als at email@example.com with the subject title ‘Marketing Manager’.
Hejrevej 30, 2400 Copenhagen NV
Feel free to contact Jillian Als, Head of Marketing & Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mono Solutions, a part of Bauer Media Group, is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and delivers the ultimate SaaS-based digital marketing platform for empowering small businesses across the digital landscape, making it easier for them to connect and drive business with their customers online. As a fully-white label solution, Mono empowers over 70 digital service providers across the globe with a true do-it-with-me (DIWM) approach to offering digital marketing solutions to increase engagement and deliver real ROI to their SMB clients at scale.