1st level supporter
Mono Solutions is looking for a service-minded native Danish speaker to join our 1st level support team
- Do you love your customers and always go an extra mile to help them?
- Do you have a curious personality combined with a drive to learn and improve?
- Do you understand web technology?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of the above questions, we want to meet you!
You will become a part of a great and rapidly growing business serving hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets and your job will be to handle our customers’ inquiries, both of a technical and administrative nature.
About the job
When you step into the role as a 1st level supporter, your goal will be to help customers succeed with our software. You will become a part of a dedicated team based in an excellent office space located in Nørrebro, Copenhagen.
- You will become a product expert capable of resolving basic and complex support
problems for customers inquiries received via email, live chat and phone
- You will troubleshoot and report bugs via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket, where you will be backed up by our 2nd level support and development teams
- You will provide documentation updates to our knowledge base
What we expect
- You are service oriented with a customer centric approach. Proven experience with
customer service is a big plus
- You have great communication skills, it is easy for you to build relationships and
- You’re a great listener who can always relate to the customers’ problems and put them in the center of attention
- You are self-motivated with a “can-do” approach – not afraid to take initiative to investigate, research and find a solution to a technical problem
- You’re a Danish native speaker and communicate well in English (which is the company's working language). It would be great if you understand other Scandinavian languages
- You are technical minded. It would be a big plus if you have former experience with web-technology and understand DNS and domain issues (the latter is not a ‘must’, we can teach you what you don’t know)
- You are thorough and make sure issues are resolved properly
- You are a team player (we have a great team spirit and help each other when
- You are able to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time
- You can be flexible with your working hours
It would be awesome if...
- You have experience with Atlassian software
- You have previous and proven experience working with 1st level software support
- You have a technical background of some sort related to websites and domain management
What's in it for you?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 15 (and growing) different nationalities
- A salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Casual dress code
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
If this is an ideal job for you, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resumé and cover letter where you’re explaining why you would like to work in customer service
in Mono. Please send your application to our Service Desk Manager - Nel Andersen
at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title 1st Level Supporter. We will be reviewing and interviewing applications on an on-going basis. Please note that we will only consider applicants with a valid work permit for Denmark.
Hejrevej 30, 2400 Copenhagen NV
Feel free to contact Nel Andersen, Service Desk Manager at email@example.com