Anders Dehn | 13/12/2018
Ready, set, book! Introducing Mono Scheduling
Today’s customer experience is all about convenience. With an endless amount of choices and little time to make them, busy consumers are always looking for the local business that can accommodate their needs - and how to schedule appointments is no exception. This could explain why 70% of consumers prefer to schedule appointments online.
A growing market for online scheduling
Consumers are becoming more and more accustomed to doing everything online; and in following the age old rule of ‘Be where your customers are’ - SMBs are moving many aspects of their business online, such as direct buying and appointment booking. In fact, 35% of small businesses are already using an online scheduling solution, and 50% of those who don’t already are planning to start using online scheduling within the next 12 months to accommodate market demand. The scheduling/booking market alone is expected to grow 15% over the next 7 years.
But the growing interest in SMB-friendly online scheduling is not only being driven by consumer demands; small businesses are also reaping the benefits of online scheduling. From spending less time answering phone calls and emails to spending more time doing what they do best, an online scheduling option ultimately saves business owners time and generates more revenue.To put it very simple, online scheduling is already an essential part of the digital tech stack for SMBs, and it will only become even more important in the future.
Introducing Mono Scheduling
On behalf of the Mono team, I’m excited to share that we officially will be launching Mono Scheduling on February 14, 2019. Based on the powerful Mono API, Mono Scheduling is being developed as a native solution that allows business owners to seamlessly offer online booking on their websites, and collect customer data directly within the Mono Platform.
Not only will Mono Scheduling be an exciting new opportunity for small businesses already using the Mono Platform, it will also be offered as a standalone offering, enabling our partners to target new customer segments.
A sneak preview of Mono Scheduling
So, what makes Mono Scheduling different from other appointment scheduling software on the market? It was clear to us that we needed to develop a solution that made it easy for small business owners to actively manage appointments, but also an affordable solution that digital service providers could take to market and cover the majority of SMB use cases for appointment scheduling. Here’s a preview of some of the great features that Mono Scheduling launches with:
- A native online wizard for seamless on-site appointment scheduling for website visitors
- An easy-to-use solution with the most common features needed by a small business for 1:1 appointment booking, such as beauty & wellness, lawyers & consultants, and more
- A powerful booking engine and API built on cutting-edge cloud technology to deliver scalability for our partners
- A user-friendly interface optimized for desktop, tablet and mobile
- An affordable and low flat rate with unlimited use and no feature restrictions
- Seamless integration with the native customer database on the Mono Platform
- Easy booking management, including calendar synchronization, email reminders, SMS reminders and more
And again, this is just the beginning. We will add even more valuable features in the months that follow to give SMBs the ability to take bookings for classes and events, online payments and integrate with Reserve with Google.
I hope this blog post has captured your interest, and that you’re at least half as excited as I am about empowering small businesses with online scheduling on their websites.
Want to know more? Book a demo of Mono Scheduling
This blog post was written by Anders Dehn, Product Manager at Mono Solutions.
(1) GetApp, 2018: 70% of consumers prefer to book online
(2) BIA Kelsey DIFM / DIY Report, 2018: 35% of small businesses are already using an online scheduling solution, and 50% of those who don’t already are planning to start using online scheduling within the next 12 months
(3) Radiant Insights, 2018: The scheduling/booking market alone is expected to grow 15% over the next 7 years