Student Supporter for afternoon shift
Who are we?
Mono Solutions powers the websites of 130.000+ micro-, small- and medium-sized businesses globally. We’re founded on the belief that all small businesses — despite smaller budgets — deserve the same level of online presence and performance as their larger competitors. Mono Solutions is part of SME services at Bauer Media Group.
- Love your customers and always go an extra mile to help them?
- Have a curious personality combined with a drive to learn and improve?
- Understand web technology?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of the above questions, we want to meet you!
About the job
When you step into the role as a Student supporter, your goal will be to help customers succeed with our product. You will become a part of a dedicated team based in an excellent office space located in Nørrebro, Copenhagen. You will be providing 1st and 2nd level support to our customers from North and South America.
- You will become a product expert capable of resolving basic support
problems for customers inquiries received via Jira.
- You will troubleshoot and report bugs via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket, where you will be backed up by our 2nd level support and development teams
- Handling domain related issues
- Ad hoc support tasks
What we expect
- You are service oriented with a customer centric approach
- You have great communication skills; it is easy for you to build relationships and resolve problems
- You’re a great listener who can always relate to the customers’ problems and put them in the center of attention
- You are self-motivated with a “can-do” approach – not afraid to take initiative to investigate, research and find a solution to a technical problem
- You communicate well in English (which is the company's working language)
- You are thorough and make sure issues are resolved properly
- You are a team player (we have a great team spirit and help each other when
- You can be flexible with your working hours
Impact you’ll have
You will directly impact 130.000+ micro-, small- and medium-sized businesses’ ability to thrive online. Those businesses could be your local flow shop, coffee pusher or hair dresser. Here is a few real life examples: The Finnish Cinema, lawyers in Norway, and Danish meal boxes.
You will also directly impact our 10+ engineers’ work day and satisfaction with what they do. We want everyone to feel fulfilled and content when their work day is done and you will play a key role in fostering that and removing impediments.
What you’ll get
Mono Solutions may not be the fastest-growing next unicorn adventure in Copenhagen, but we care deeply about our employees, our customers and the businesses we serve.
We strive to build the best possible every day for ourselves and that for instance means:
- You’ll have the time to do things right (faster is not always better)
- You’ll make a lot of decisions (we’re small team and the best argument wins)
- You can work from wherever you want (at lot of us love working from home, but we also like each other and try to work in the office once a week or so)
- You can learn by doing (if you need help, we’ll get that)
- You can build and host websites for your friends or favorite local coffee shop for free (we believe eating our own dog food and drinking our own champagne is priceless)
- Lastly, kids are the apples of our eyes and we’re truly family friendly (need to pick up early? or work while a sick kid naps? No problem. We also have up to 29 weeks of paid leave for moms and 11 for dads)
If you have any questions please contact the Head of Service Desk, Konstantin Andreev by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be handled on an ongoing basis and treated confidentially. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.