Submit your favorite and best websites from 2019 to enter our competition!
join the competition
how to enter
Calling all website designers! We know that you use the Mono Platform every day to build websites for small businesses, but now we want to see what you can do.
From now until February 3, 2020 - Mono is running a competition to see who can build the best SMB website. We'll announce a winner at the end of February!
the winner takes it all
The winner will receive a 250 USD/ 220 EUR Amazon gift card.
Simply send us a link to the website at:
It would be great if you could answer the following questions:
*See terms & conditions below
We'll look for design best practices, including:
Use of Global Styling for key design elements, such as fonts, buttons and modules
A harmonious and consistent use of color palette across the website
An overall positive user experience, such as easy-to-use header/navigation/footer
TIP: Extra points if you use the award-winning Mono Template System!
We'll look for content best practices, including:
Use of Global Data and Global Data tags for key business information
Clear calls-to-action that encourage online conversion, and help drive business for the SMB
Use of On-Site Engagements to capture website visitor attention
We'll be testing your website performance for:
Page speed (mobile and desktop)
Number of structured data points
No custom CSS
share the competition!
Want to share the competition with your team? Download this PDF and send it to your team of website designers working on the Mono Platform.
*COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It must be a live website subscription with an attached domain
2. You may submit a maximum of three websites
3. Please note that you will not receive any feedback on your submission
4. You may not receive help from anyone working at Mono Solutions specific to building a website for this competition
5. By submitting a website to this competition, it may be used as an example website by Mono and may be used in our marketing
6. The website will be judged by a select group of Mono team members from the design, education and sales teams